Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Stonz Booties.... A real review from a real Momma....

So I have a love of Canadian made items.. Being Canadian im always looking for great items made in my own country....

Stonz have been a huge hit in my house hold... Made in Canada , Water resistant , easy to put on.. and really adjustable to fit any foot, adjustable Toggle helps keep them on even those who little Houdini's ....

Not only are they made in Canada but they are durable.. machine washable.. and adorable ...
they come ins several colours and patterns...
We have the Wale Teal in navy blue....
We bought a pair of the linerz too.. these are warm and fuzzy and my son was out side in cold weather and his feet stayed toasty warm :)

they also have hatz and mitz ..... the Hatz are reversible and come in prints that match the boots... and the mits are the best design I've seen.. cant wait to order a few pairs.. these are long and have bungee cords that help keep them on the kids so snow stays out and warmth stays in..

the price is slightly high but often you can get 2 seasons out of them.. and they are super durable.. we will be passing mr K's Stonz down to Lil'L ... These boots are soft soled so they make walking in the deep snow easy... My Son wore his in the spring and in the fall when its a bit mucky out side and being Machine washable, I just popped them into the washer and laid flat to dry , Machine washable this has to be my favorite feature about these booties...

they now make linerz for rain boots too. so the versatility of these products is great.. I highly recommend them !!!

I'd love to try out the mitz... and get a matching Hat for Lil L.... MrK could use some Mitz too.. perhaps this will be on my Christmas list for the kids... :)

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment