Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

Pretend mess free Make-up

Being a momma and a make-up artist means two things.. ONE I have kids two, it means they know what make-up is, and my lil'L is obsessed with the stuff

at age two she is always asking for me to do her make-up...

so in her stocking this year she is getting some make-up of her very own...

Simply keep those empty make-up containers you have, or remove make-up from their pans.. and fill with different coloured nail polish.. Let dry over night on a flat level surface.


You could also buy make-up from the dollar store and seal it simply by placing a layer of clean nail polish over top of the make-up ..

I also bought a set of "travel brushes" for my daughter from the dollar store, now she has her own to play with :)

and I gotta say they look super cute :)

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome idea! My baby girl is not old enough yet for this, but I've already been looking at little makeup kits for her!

    ReplyDelete