Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Little Tikes .. Toys Review from a real Momma...

in our House we love Little Tikes..
The durability, Fun, Creative Play and Price makes me happy when I find a toy my children love to play with...
And in our home.. Little Tikes is the clear front runner especially for out door toys..

What do we have ??? .....

Triangle Bounce House Inflatable ... My mom gave the kids this for their B-day this year...

Its perfect for two kids to bounce around on.. It is easy to set up... and take down ... It inflates in about 1min.. and my don giggles with delight as it pops up and is ready to play...
ITs bright colourful fabrics makes for an attractive play element in our yard .. its durable and is made well.. My kids have spent countless hours bouncing in this cute little bouncer... I should start charging admission..

Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary special... My mom thought MrK needed a Car.. She was right :)

This cute little coupe car is so much fun to play with.. its great on grass.. and on the paved side walks and drive ways... the large wheels makes its easy to push and play with. Both of my kids have spent countless hours pushing, driving , honking horn , turning the key and loads of imagination trips all over the place.. My son loves to Push Lil'L around the yard in it and she enjoys every second of it :)

Classic Alligator Teeter Totter .... This was a "hand me down" toy ... and its been so much fun

Ours is about 8 years old and has been slightly faded from the sun but that hasn't stopped the fun... both my kids love to climb all over this cute little guy.. and they actually play nice together with it too .. with some help from mom they both can play on it ... up to three kids can enjoy the ride... :)

Easy Store Play pick-Nick-Table ....
Perfect for up to 4 little kids.. Best feature is it folds flat to be stored when not in use... easy to clean and has a hole for an umbrella ....My son loves to do crafts and eat lunch at this table .. my daughter thinks its really fun to climb on top of it... Good thing its sturdy :)

2-in-1 snug 'N Secure swing
..... Best baby ..Toddler swing yet...

We love this swing.. its secure and safe and both of my kids absolutely loved it ... I love it Linkbecause i know its safe... and easy to clean .. bright colours are entertaining and you can tell tis a quality item...

Discover Sounds Kitchen
.... Christmas gift from Auntie L ...

Lil'L got this as a Christmas Gift and really enjoined it... fun sounds, and shapes and doors to open makes for a great little kitchen of imaginary fun ... is an ideal for a baby 6months+ and it "grows' with your child into toddler-hood .This toys was designed to help develop visual perception, fine motor skills and cognitive processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment