Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Greenline Diapers ...Real review from a real momma



So I'm a hybrid loving cloth diapering momma...
I dont know why I like Hybrids so much , maybe they are easier for me, or the fact that if I need to I can pop in a disposable pad when I'm out or the "cuteness" factor, or the smaller cloth bum.. Either way.. I love hybrids ...

Recently I was able to get my hands on some Green Line Diapers these diapers are WAHM made in Vancouver BC, Canada.. I love Canadian made things .
The quality of the fabrics is great, they use a waterproof fabrics to line these cute little diapers so your baby's clothing stays dry.

they believe in Affordable , Practical and Responsible Diapering for all..

The cost of using disposable Diapers for 1 year is about $1000, so cloth diapering can be significantly cheaper and much better for the environment too . Not to mention Stylish as Greenline diapers use such cute prints and colours, their design is a non-leaky, adjustable cloth shell made of quick drying fabrics. They use a bamboo cotton soakers these are soft, safe and very thirsty.....

What I think......

I LOVE the prints, you can pretty much get what ever you want as far as prints and patterns go, you can even get custom ones made if you send them your fabrics...
The Velcro is awesome , super strong and these diapers can be used from birth up through potty training so these are a great economical diaper...

The bamboo soakers... I'm not sure if I'm sold on these yet, I've been using them for about a week now, and personally Prefer the Flip or Gcloth inserts, which I'm happy to report work in the Green line diapers perfectly. But the Bamboo Soakers do wash up very nicely and dry quicker than the Flip or Gcloths ... But I'm not sure they are absorbent and dont seem to wick the moisture away from baby's bum like the Flip liners do...
I also like that I can use the Greenline shells with the disposable or flushable Gdiaper insert pads...

they use a cord and toggle to create a custom fit around the leg opening, at 1st I thought, they were going to be very uncomfortable for my baby as they don't "give" but I've not noticed any chaffing or redness around her legs so that makes me feel great about putting them on my daughters bum ...

these wash up beautifully , just be sure to stick the Velcro to its self or what ever you wash with them will get stuck to this very sticky Velcro .. they dry fast, I suggest hanging to dry so the Velcro lasts longer ....

I think the prices are VERY reasonable for Greenline diapers .. about $17 for a cover and $4 for a soaker ..

I really like these diapers, I think that I want to order some more covers, They have several prints that make me really excited ...But So far I prefer Flip liners and I'm glad I can use the ones I have with this diaper system...

Greenline also sells .... Wet bags, Bibs, Nursing pads , fleece liners and double soakers...

No comments:

Post a Comment