Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Real reviews from a real momma.... Thomas the tank engine .. trains

While conversing with my 2 1/2 year old about what momma should blog about next he suggested TRAINS MOMMA... so trains it is. since a very small child my son has loved trains.. big ones small ones ones that talk ones that dont..ones that move on their own and ones that require kid power...

So in May of 2010 my mom bought a set of tracks for my son .. the brand is Big Jig rail, and we added a "no name" brand to this set at Christmas time .. we used a lower table and created our own train table... but you can purchase several different kinds of train tables some range from the reasonable to the outrageous price tags...
We also added some of the Thomas the Tank brand trains to the mix and my son is so happy with them.. like most parents with kids addicted to Thomas we have seen a Video or 300... :) so I know the names and "personality's" of most of the trains..
One thing to mention not all trains cars will work with all train train track.. the smaller die caste trains work on a different kind of track..
the one thing that shocks me is the price tag on these trains cars.. some can be as much as $25 bucks for One train car.. CRAZY if you ask me...
I've met hundreds of Thomas Fans...
they are made well and my son knows them all by name...

No comments:

Post a Comment