Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

my new obsession with JuJuBe bags.....








So I'm usually not a name brand person but I like good quality, well thought out and designed products and JuJuBe bags have converted me to the posh momma...

my heart was stolen with my 1st BQuick.. this little wristlet bag holds a wipes case, 4 -6 disposable diapers some hand sanitizer and a little toy or two.. I also use my BeQuick when popping out to the grocery store as a little diaper bag :) I have 3 beQicks and they are shown here in "Blue Bouquet" (floral) , "pretty Tweet"(gray with yellow birdies) , and "Shadow Waltz" (black and white print) (TOP PHOTO)

then I broke down and bought the mother of all JuJuBe's ... the Packabe... this bag is PERFECT for me.. Im a chronic over packer and this solves my issues.. there's pockets and webbing and pouches for EVERYTHING... there is a front mommy pocket , a memory foam change pad, crumb hols so left over snacks can escape, a big "pit" style interior... and the best thing this bag can be worn over the shoulder... messenger style or as a back pack.. you can purchase stroller clips to attach it easily to any stroller... and if the strap that came with the bag isnt supportive enough in the back pack style you can purchase better padded back pack straps...

they come in several patterns and colours.( and are GOrgeous something for everyone).. they are machine washable... they have teflon in the fabrics so they dont stain and look new for a long time...
In my packabe I can fit my 3 BeQuicks , baby toys.. a light change of clothing for both kids , my big wallet, 1st aid kit, lotions and potions snacks.. ohh and I can squish my Ergo in there too ...
But it doesn't feel huge.. I love that it can be a back pack , this makes my "chasing after two kids" job much easier ...
they have thought of everything even to the tiniest detail of little rhinestones on the zipper pulls.

One thing that this bag disappoints me in is the fact that my iphone can NOT go into the mommy pocket due to the big heavy duty magnets, these can effect the phone.. and Im not willing to risk my iphone... But I do prefer the magnets to Velcro.... much quieter to use if baby is sleeping and I need something....

Ju-Ju-Be has hooked me.. just watch their video's on their site and you'll be hooked too :)

the only think holding me back from snapping up every jujube bag made is the price they start around $100 for diaper bags... the Packabe is $130 on line.. and the bequick's start at $16 on line

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment