Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Baby Heist.. Canadian ???? Love a deal??? look no further ...

http://www.babyheist.com

So I'm always on the hunt for a good deal... and when I find one I like I share it with everyone...

Being in Canada I'm often left shopping on line with American companies and honestly I get a little tired of the shipping rates, the time it takes and waiting to see if I've gotten dinged at the border..

I've recently found Baby Heist.... a CANADIAN "deal" site..Run by 2 momma's who have kids so they know what we momma's want for our babies and kids :)
They offer great products at amazing prices and everything is shipped within Canada (and to the US too) ..
they often have products I'm looking for , from Turtle Guss, to Mellisa and Doug products and some thing I've never heard of before... they have great customer service and their facebook page is a very warm community of moms helping moms find deals, get honest reviews on products and support too !!!

So if you like a deal and want something shipped with in Canada .. look no further...

they also have some really fun things like....

SHH ~~ meaning Secret Hidden Heists. These are bonus heists so a random surprise just to make you feel even luckier to get a heck of a deal...

UGH ~~Unknown Goodie Heist. they give you a few hints, to let you know the # of items are included the age appropriateness of the goodie and if they are for a boy or a girl or both :)

BOA ~~ Bag of Awesomeness. These are also surprise bags, but the fun with these bags are you tell baby heist what you want need like diss like and They fill them with surprise things for you based on what idea's you gave to them :) its a really fun way of kinda having a "say " in what you want :)

MILD ~~ and my favorite thing that i hope and pray I get chosen for one day :) ahh a girl can dream .... each month a special Mommy In Love with Deals is announced. This Mommy will received advance notice of heists, special shipping deals and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment