Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

I won something !!!!!

So I love give-a-ways and draws of any kind.. I'm always on the look out to "WIN " something... my husband is always surprised when I do win some goodies :)

Well Yesterday I won a free Hands On Car Wash !!! which is awesome cuz I have two kids that make a huge mess in the back seat ... and my car looks like a toy room/ storage unit .. I'm sure they will find a large amount of "fallen snacks" and lost cars and shore.. I'm sure there is at least 3 or pairs of miss matched kids shoes in my car :)

how did I win....
I joined Scrip monster and then on their face book page I just shared their daily deal ....

Prince George Scrip Monster

yup that easy :)
I'm all about wining stuff easily... If I can to go onto one page and enter a draw then i will but if i have to go here and there and "like" this and that I get annoyed and dont want to do it, but if the draw is worth it then i will .....


heres a little about Script Monster ....

How Scrip Monster Works

Scrip Monster offers Monster Deals of up to 90% savings on goods and services from local businesses. Monster Deals are available to purchase for a short period of time and can sell out. If you see a Monster Deal you want or want to buy as a gift, don’t wait.....

Subscribe...
Enter your email...watch the details...earn credits

Buy...
The deals that make your heart sing. Scrip Monster makes it easy and affordable for your to enjoy the local eats, entertainment and services you love.

Tell...
Your friends while the deal is on and earn rewards. Use Facebook, Twitter, email, however you connect you can help your friends get the same great deals your are. Plus if they buy we’ll send you credits you can use on a future purchase.

Redeem...
Print your scrip and take the voucher with you, enjoy. Have a smart phone? Use the unique code in your confirmation email, simply show the code to the vendor, et voila, you are ready to to use your scrip.

In a nutshell, we leverage local business relationships and promote them to a large local market that reads their email, every morning. Local consumers receive a Monster Deal every morning from local merchants at up to 90% off. The savings are only available for 24 hours and on a first come, first served basis. Some deals will be limited in quantity, so act fast..



here's the link to the Scrip Monster face book page

and here's the link to the Scrip Monster website


Script Monster is a Canadian Company :)


No comments:

Post a Comment