Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

adorable hair clips....





so my Lil' L is 10 months old and like some little girls her age... she hasnt much in the way of hair... her hair is more like peach fuzz......and since she will not keep on a hat or head band I've been on the look out for clip that would stay on her head..

The lovely Sandra from Anglehair Clips sent me a few tiny hair clips designed for the "Follicly" challenged ... and not only are these Adorable.... Super girly... and sweet... THEY WORK... they stay in her "hair" ... my daughter has a skiff of hair... I love that they look cute and work... :) I think that the velvet is the key to keeping them from slipping out ...

and like all small "decorative pieces" please supervise your child while she is wearing these adorable clips as they do have small parts and could be a chocking hazard ...

her products are made with love, are great quality and amazing prices ... I have a feeling I will need "one of everything" from her page....



Please check out her website and "like" her facebook page....

Facebook Link to Angelhair Clips
website for Angelhair Clips

she also knits hats and adorable diaper covers ...

No comments:

Post a Comment