Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What ?WHat??WHAt??? WHAT ????

ok so recently I hear that someone in my town is stealing kids out door toys...
WHAT???
yes that was my reaction too...
I then promptly went out side, marked all of our outdoor toys with our name and phone # and took pictures too... JUST IN CASE
my hubby has also been instructed to buy some "locks" of some sort for the big stuff that doesnt fit into the shed...
I just can't get over how we live in a world where kids peddle cars and slides are getting ripped off .. But then i did the math.. We have a radio flyer 3 wheel bike ($99) two ride em Little Tykes Cars ( $ 65 each) a small Fisher price Bike ($40) a 3 in one slide combo climber ($129) a little tykes water table ($60) a fun see saw thingy ($30) and about $100 bucks in cars and trucks for the sand box.... thats about $600 bucks in toys sitting in my yard... I'd be so mad if someone stole them...

It just makes me shake my head... whats this world coming to ???

luckily my son has a smart mommy and I plan on keeping his toys safe, and in our garage even though it would be so much easier for me to just let them be out so i didnt have to drag them out for him... ohhh well... such is life

No comments:

Post a Comment