Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So we're moving

So we're moving and Mr.K is very concerned that all of his toys will know how to get to our new home (which is about a 5min drive from our current location) So we have been talking about how to make sure his toys will get there.. We have written his name on the box.. and what room they should go to when they get to the new house.. he has even been colouring on the boxes.. For a two and half year old he is understanding the idea of moving more than I thought...
He does how ever keep asking if his sister is going to come too.. and if we are bringing the doors or the tv...
I think its need watching his little mind expand.. he loves to keep me on my toes...
I'm planing more reviews once we get settled.. :) Now I get the fun job of calling the internet company to haggle my way to the best rates possible.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment